Design project of "Boutique hotel" in Odessa
About the project
The interiors of the lobby area and deluxe rooms are made in the style of art deco, the interiors of the rooms are in the neo-classic style.
- planning options
- room visualization
- selection of furniture and materials
- development of a package of working drawings
- in the project incl. Designs of custom-made furniture elements developed.
Existing building structures:
- wall-stone-shell rock, brick
- floors – monolithic reinforced concrete on metal beams
- roofing on wooden rafters, mixed type coating, partly from sheet metal with folded joints, partly from asbestos-cement corrugated sheets
- designed partitions are made of drywall on a metal frame.
- decorative plaster
- non-woven vinyl wallpaper
- non-woven wallpaper for painting
- ceramic tile, carpet
- polyurethane foam moldings and cornices.