Terminal Audi Center Odessa South
About the project
Terminal Audi Center Odessa South (sale, service and after-sales service of Audi cars).
The object is an exhibition salon with service and maintenance areas for cars in 2 levels.
Total area: 2620,8 m2
- first floor – 1958.5 m2
- second floor – 662.3 m2
Scope of construction work: 18043 m3
Concept development, architectural part of the project and interaction with German partners from Audi AG – Alexey Polishchuk Studio www.polishchukproject.com; # Alexey Polishchuk.
Zelinski Group specialists developed a working draft (sections KZh0, KM1, KM2). The project has passed the examination.
The company Zelinski Group carried out field supervision and was the general contractor of the construction.
The company Zelinski Group performed the following activities:
- excavation in the pit;
- ground substitution;
- reinforced concrete foundation device;
- backfill work with compaction;
- turnkey construction of the metal frame of the building. The total weight of the metal structures was 189 tons, the manufacturing and installation work was completed in 3 months;
- completed work on the installation of insulated floors;
- masonry work;
- work on the installation of reinforced concrete floors.