Two-story residential building on the street. Olgievskaya (Sauvignon 1)
About the project
Total area: 175.27 sq.m.
Land area: 0.5 ha
Built-up area: 171.25 sq.m.
- The structural design of the building – frame-stone
- Foundations – tape monolithic reinforced concrete
- External and internal bearing walls – reinforced concrete columns, masonry from small-sized aerated concrete blocks
- Partitions – masonry from small-sized aerated concrete blocks
- Overlap of the first floor – monolithic reinforced concrete
- Overlap of the second floor – monolithic reinforced concrete
- Type of roof and roofing – complex multi-pitched roof with ceramic tiles
- Facade decoration – decorative facade plaster
- The heating method is a gas boiler.